- You must complete home notes for each section of the chapter.
- Despite preferences for other formatting styles, notes must adhere to the class format.
- Never submit identical notes as a friend (even if you work together.) It gives the impression of cheating.
- Any copied materials passed off as your own will receive an 'F'.
- Students have until the day before a unit exam to submit 'unexcused' late work. However, 'unexcused' late work will earn no higher than a ‘C’ as a grade.
- Conversely, students have two days only to submit 'excused' late work for full credit.
- When submitting 'excused' late work, attach an attendance screenshot from Pinnacle or Virtual Counselor indicating that your absence is excused.
- If you have a 504 Plan, please see me privately to discuss accommodations.