HUSH Home Notes
- You must complete 'Home Notes' for each section of each chapter.
- Home Notes for the previous week's sections are due on the first day of each week.
- Put all Home Notes in your own words. Under no circumstances are you permitted to cut and paste notes from online sources.
- Despite personal preferences for other formatting styles, your 'Home Notes' must adhere to the class format.
- Please understand that ‘unexcused’ late work will earn no higher than a ‘C’ as a grade. Conversely, students have two days only after an ‘excused’ absence to make up work for full credit. All work within a unit (regardless of when the absence occurred or whether it was excused) must be submitted by the day before a unit exam.